You'll never believe it!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kersten

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I noticed today there were these creatures living in my house. Odd looking things they were. Some might call them strange looking, but I found them oddly beautiful. :D

So I hopped in front of my trusty computer and found out that these creatures are called reptiles! :eek:

Who'da thunk? :shock:

Anyway it seems that I'm not the only person out there with these reptiles in their house.... :!:

I had a crazy idea :idea:

Stay with me here people, it's pretty revolutionary.... :?:

What if you could go online and talk to other people who own reptiles....about reptiles?! 8)

Nah it'll never happen :p

haha what drugs are u on man you need to start sharing them with all of us on here

thats a good idea but it will never take off most of them peope who keep reptiles are crazy

Cant u tell

TrueBlue said:
but they like waering bikinis.

Here he goes again, I will start the bid that the next TB quote will have something to do with...........................................BIKINI's

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could :( But Kris has been a slack sod and not organised the camera yet...so I've not got many of them, and i've already posted the ones i have I think.

Buterfly.jpg

Oooooh look a Butterfly

You and those bloody bikinis. Cant say that its something thats too hard on the eyes though. Gotta love em. We should really start a bikini thread? All in favour say aye!!!!!!

aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye.!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back