A pic of my diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davem54

Reaction score
Here is a pic of Buster my male diamond. What yall think of him?? Not sure if the colours are 100% accurate.

nice snake the colours look fine to me

Great looking diamond!!!

How often are you feeding him? Seems much fatter than mine of similar length and I feed them once every 3-4 weeks, which in some peoples opinions is even too often.

I Agree

JungleRob said:
Great looking diamond!!!

How often are you feeding him? Seems much fatter than mine of similar length and I feed them once every 3-4 weeks, which in some peoples opinions is even too often.

I agree with JungleRob. I've got a 6 foot male and feed him around every 3 weeks. He look much slender. Your is a fantastic looking animal and you should be wrapped in him. :D

Beaut Diamond Dave!
I'm seriously impressed by that handsome specimen. 8)

I'm guessing it's Illawarra bloodline with those nice tight, white rosettes (?).
How old is it & roughly how long?

Cheers zen

re A pic

You got one dave,i remember you telling me you like the look of the more reall looking types,its very nice,but i think ime going to get into these designer hybrid looking ones that are going around i think they are bargains,you get a jungle,coastal and diamond in one package,thats economy herping! :p

Here is a pic of his girlfriend who has no name. JunleRob I won't be feeding the male probably till spring. As I haven't had them for long will work out a feeding pattern for him then. I will feed the female some more before cooling and maybe they will breed later?? They are both about 4years, 6ft, 1.8kg. They will be kept indoors for the winter and then go outside when it warms up. Any ideas on what sort of basic heating for them over winter? I know that a lot wouldn't provide any but I live in a cooler climate and intended just some low wattage heat mat up one end of the box? Zulu Yes I do preferr the more natural looking types. Each to their own. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back