bye for now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inthegrass

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
tomorrow the removalist empties my house and hopefully will deliver my belongings intact at bunderberg on monday.i will be taking a week to travel up, stopping to visit family and friends on the way. talk again in about a week.
cheers.

I hope you enjoy the slow life and have kept your wardrobe from the "80's" so you fit in :wink: Safe travels.

Ahhh excuse me Olive, but we don't JUST wear 80's fashion here...I've seen some stunners in "hammer pants" lately :D :p

All the best 'Inthegrass', hope it all goes well for you, and your things travel well up to sunny QLD.

Neil

olivehydra said
I hope you enjoy the slow life and have kept your wardrobe from the "80's
not only did i keep it, i still wear it. shorts, singlet and thongs,timeless.
cheers.

inthegrass said:
olivehydra said
I hope you enjoy the slow life and have kept your wardrobe from the "80's
not only did i keep it, i still wear it. shorts, singlet and thongs,timeless.
cheers.
Typical herper :D
thermocolour t-shirt???? A must for Bundy I hear :wink:

i am very much a blue singlet man. anyway i have to pack this computer. thanks. :D
cheers.

i hate drinking bundy, had an isue with it when i was a lad,but bundaberg is a great place,
make sure u get to elliot heads and back of buggera and around there to see beautiful coastals
baz
ps.and great mudcrabs to :)

I can drink bundy till the cows come home. Wish I was going up there with you - lucky sob. Have a safe trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back