spotted on the loose

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost one of my snakes... just close the room up put plastic bags in the corners (so you can hear it if it goes past them) , and powder the exits incase he escapes you can follow the trail of powder and GOOD LUCK

bummer, dosent it pee you off when that happens. Thats one of the reasons i only make cages with hinged doors these days as sliding glass is renowned for that happening. Ive had a couple get out over the years with sliding glass doors, thankfully got them back thou.

Try getting a long neck or wine bottle and put a sock over one end to about half way. Then attach it to a peice of wood or smoething that the spotty can climb with the end with the sock on the wood and lean it over a bucket or fish tank etc. Put some food on the end without the sock and leave it for a day. Hopefully the spotty will climb the wood and onto the part of the bottle witht the sock and then the part without the sock and slip off into the bucket!

If that makes sense... I hope

the best of british luck to you mate i hade a hatchie do a runner ounce and a neighbour in my apartment block knocked on the door and said is this yours he had it in a blanket lol

Found him in a good way I hope, no hurt cat or snake. Well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back