Lassie is BS!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOne

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Don't believe anything you see on a lassie movie!

Can't even stay awake while he's ment to be watching the flock :)
Snakes497.jpg

awwwww

He is just encouraging those snakes to a growth spurt, giving them something to aim for. ;)

you got to stop taking the neighbourhood dogs to feed your big snakes.

He's a collie rough Afro, not a sheltie, he's smaller than the average collie though, we have his half brother as well and he's a fair bit bigger.

Heres the lads

Family048.jpg

LOL Peter my retics don't feed themselves you know :)

We had one that I grew up with Shep his name was, we had him for 13 years, they are great dogs!!!

Yours make good guard dogs just like ours was hehehehehehe

Ya can't beat collies for a family dog, so gentle.

Can't beat them for a watchdog either, they know whats going on. Ours won't let anyone they don't know in the backyard or house.

Took me a while to get used to the idea of them, didn't think something so furry and pretty could be a good watch dog :lol: And I was used to more doggy dogs...but I have to say I can't complain at all, they are great. Just dreading the summer shedding of hair :lol:

When I had to call an ambulance for my daughter one night, the more fluffy one had to be closed in a room as he was barring his teeth and lunging at the officers as they checked over my 5 year old. If they have no sheep to guard, they seemed to have transferred it to the kids..if they go out the backyard and the dogs can't follow, they go ballistic barking at the door and trying to get out the windows..they really freak out if they go out on their own.

Just dreading the summer shedding of hair
HA. Summer shedding? I wish, my dogs shed all year round, I'm surprised they aren't bald.

krusty said:
dont pick on lassie that dog is a legend

Which one ?

'Lassie' has been around since her first short story was published in 1938, later made into a book in 1940 and the first Lassie movie was released, 'Lassie Come Home', starring Lassie and Elizabeth Taylor, in 1943 !!

Wow! Lassie trivia is huge!! On Wikipedia, it states that predominately, all the dogs to have played Lassie, were bred of the same line. Bar for once, and an uproar was raised over that. :p

All the Lassies, ('she' was cast as a female dog) were actually played by male dogs. Apparently the female loses her coat once a year which would make filming difficult. (Sorry Nome, that's something to look forward to :p )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back