Need Advice regarding snakes in Alice Springs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_555

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm faced with a little bit of a quandary, i live in alice springs, and i'm looking for a juvenile or larger, arboreal or semi arboreal python. I've been in contact with blackdog and he's been really helpful but, on his advice i'm just seeing if there are any people around the alice springs area who may breed or have such pythons available (i understand the fyfe bredli's are from around these parts). If anyone knows someone who i might be able to contact, that would be really great, otherwise i'm going to have to wait a fair while and organise a bit of paperwork with the NT government which is quite a hassle.

Thanks for your help

Andrew

There are several people in your area who keep and breed reptiles. Im sure you will find one. If not in your immediate area tere are several others within the territory.

thanks peter, i'm still looking around, i know that there are heaps around it's just getting into contact with them that's the trick. No rush though, i would be really happy with the bredli from blackdog if i can organise paperwork and the cost doesnt start exploding out of proportion

there are a few members on this site that are pythons breeders from alice springs just cant think of there names right now..........so hopefully one of them will read this and contact you.

I'm from darwin wont have anything too exciting prolly just childrens available in the next few months and a very small possibility of bredli early next year. You could also try Assiesnakelover (daniel) He should have some MD's and Caostals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back