My Blonde Mac Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleigh:]

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Got my first snake on Sunday, A blonde mac hatchie, shes one month old.
She is cute & little.
Great temperment once you get her out of her enclosure.
Not feeding yet though.
Just shed on Wednesday.

Heres some pictures, Cheers Ashleigh :)

ANNA 1.jpg

ANNA 3.jpg

ANNA 5.jpg

Congrats Ash, I know you've been hanging out for your 1st snake...now you've got 1 & a beauty at that!!!

PS: have been reading ur messages...

Cheers....Miss Jayne

Nice looking snake. Got a name for her yet?

IsK

hehehe do you want everyone to say the usual? Nice! Good looker.. Stunning..gorgeous..

But seriously though..congratulations on your first snake! I may copy you and get a blonde mac as my first as well.

got to be happy with that :) a lovely looking snake with a top temperament :)

let us all know when she starts eating and post some pics :)

i would stop playing with it for a while if you want it to start eating.....ps thats the blondest blonde i have ever seen ...well done i want one...

Congrats on getting your snake Ashleigh,
A little ripper too,
Cheers
Adam

she is looking good ashleigh she will prolly start eating when she settles in a bit more, i would try to leave her alone as much as possible until she has had a few feeds. i know it is hard especially with your first snake LOL

cheers Sam

Haha yer will do Sam :)
Had her out for a little bit last ngiht and she fell asleep in my hand while i was on the comp.
Was scared to get her out cause shes so agro in her cage but shes great out.
Last night when i tried to feed her she grabbed it and then let go and avoided it..
Will try again in a few days.

Cheers Sam, Shes great :):)

Very nice Ashleigh
she is a beautiful snake, it must have been worth the wait.
I want one now
Pav

Last edited:
Congratulations, She looks devine and so cute - as they are at that age.

When i got my blonde mac - she was also in the middle of a shed. I left her for 7 days (advice from breeder) so she could settle in and not get to stressed and then offered her a pinkie - no worries. It was so hard for me not to touch her but i think it has worked out for the best i the long run. She is just wonderful :)

Have lots of fun :) and beware blonde macs are addictive!!

Honeypython

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back