Ball pythons legal in Aust?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clearly a scam. You pay money and get nothing. Unfortunately it appears Stewart is away until late October, so unless he has an internet connection wherever he is, that ad might stay up there for a while.

Yeah some people will do anything for money, but fortunately most people will see through it and be aware of the legal issues.

This guy sounds like he might be related to that Nigerian King's daughter who's always bugging me for my bank account details so she can share her royal inheritance with me... :p

re Ball

The seller is Mr Samuel Bo we usedta smoke Dakka togedder and pick de bannanas,catching de snakes an de lizards,good ol Bo,send plenty of moneys! :) :) :):) :)

yeah a scam for sure....
Ive seen a few of these and all come from the same place
I just want to know why he said he was from vic when he then states that hes from cameroon.....only in africa!!

Its a scam, prices are way off from market here in the states. Sounds like they just want to get some poor suckers money.
Later
Justin

Unfortunately you see a lot of this in the bird world to..... Blue & Gold Macaws for $800 shipped from Algeria, Northern Territory :rolleyes:

I wish everyone would stop referring to them as "ball pythons" !! thats the yank term !!!:lol:
Do you really want to be associated with the yanks ??:shock:

ROYAL python.....sounds so much better than ball !!

(if any of the spelling is incorrect blame the APS spell checker)

Stay away, there are a few scams out there with exotic pythons, I got the heads up on another forum yesterday.
The laws aren't about to change any time soon people, if its not native then its illegal!!! not sure why people always think they suddenly become legal when they see an ad.
Basically all you have to do is cross reference the phone numbers and you will find they are from overseas. So either you will get scammed or they will attempt to smuggle some poor animal halfway across the world in a small box only to be picked up by customs and destroyed anyway.
THEY ARE NOT LEGAL!!! and probably never will be, so ignore them.

my rant for the day

cheers
Andrew

Yes I agree, I'm not sure when Ball Python became the accepted name, Royal sounds much more appropriate for such a nice animal.

I wish everyone would stop referring to them as "ball pythons" !! thats the yank term !!!:lol:
Do you really want to be associated with the yanks ??:shock:

ROYAL python.....sounds so much better than ball !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back