Chat Has To Go!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Chat room has to go! I'm getting "Server busy" errors nine times out of ten when trying to load a page. I blame the chat room! :(

yeah i agree. i dont know if its hte chat thats doin it but sumthin is screwin up my com, gettin the same message as u mate!:mad:

here here.. definately select people with IRC experience and start an IRC channel on an australian server.. knew it would lag the website out.

MrBredili what are you saying??!! Noo this cant be happening. Frodo oh no! I can't get back to Kansas

I've tried tweaking a few settings. Let me know if it keeps happening.

No need to jump to conclusions!

It's alot better now! .. and i didn't jump, i took a step and conclusions were there! :)

havnt ha a message for a couple posts if that helps, might b workin , good stuff if u fixed it :)

I think we should get rid of the chat room anyway. I can't access it from work, so if i can't use it, nobody else should be able to. :)

while were on the topic of things not workin. the bar at the top of my screen is missing options but it still highlights where they shud be.

any help here........? little confused :)

ahh, cool, thanks serps ;) ur full name is too long :) ur on the ball today huh, it would take me a week for that to actually click with me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back