Pic Pics and More Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice lizards :)

Is the fourth one in post #2 a Sandstorm clone?

Ok the pics in order:

1) P.Vitticeps (red phased-from Saz)
2) as above
3) P.Vitticeps (yellow phased)
4) as above (from two different breeders)
5) Underwoodisaurus Milii (holdback from 06/07 season)
6) Underwoodisaurus Milii (holdback from 06/07 season- named Roy since i think he's on the juice-.......massive tail compared to my others)
7) N.L.Levi ( from Pyror)
8) N.L.Levi (sole hatchie from my adults this season)
9) H.Binoei (parthenogenetic/clone from Sdaji)
10-12) C.Louisiadensis (from ari)

Can anyone with any knowledge on the matter confirm my suspicions of pics 10-12.
I believe the first and last pic are Male (same specimen but i believe it to be developing a spur cluster...yeah?) Pic in the middle i think to be female- at this stage.

Mat,
What sizes are the 2 animals? Both my individuals are around 18cms and ours are of similar age, +/- a month. One of my animals is showing a small cluster of three larger scales/ spurs amongst the adjacent ones. That specimen is smaller and usually of darker colouration.

The larger animal of mine is more brightly coloured, does not appear to have a spur cluster and is a little larger. The 'suspected female' also has a Spot rather than a transverse line at the base of the tail similar to your animal in pictures 10 and 12.

Hope this helps.
Shawn

can you post a new photo of the u. milii when it sheds?! looks like it should show some great colours!

JasonL: At present i have 8 beardies- going to dwon size for sure

Rocket: Yeah i think mine are opposite to yours as far as the spot/band go. They would be around 12-14cm in length- wll be moving to a larger enclosure come sunday- hopefully this will help out for growth. Also there is definately a colour difference. the suspect male is alot lighter and more vibrant for sure.

Moreliamatt: Yeah can do- AS i said its a holdback- which were you referring to?

awsome looking beardies u have there twiggz. i will show mum the pics of your gecko's when she gets u she will want them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back