• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 x Double Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
There's no stopping me....I am determined to turned my house into a snake park! :wink:
I have been given the 3rd bedroom to convert into a snake room. This means I'll need to sell my recently built enclosures to help fund this.

I have 4 doubles measuring 1800 x 600 x 600 (each side approx. 900 x 600 x 600). They are stackable, but am willing to split them if you're not after all 4. Wired light fitting and cage in each enclosure.

I'm after $400 per double enclosure.

PM me for further details if interested.

Location: Brisbane (I'll help with delivery if reasonable distance)

PS. The poll would be for enclosures of similar quality to the ones shown! (Is that better Peter?) :D

That's an unfair poll Rob. I'm not voting because you didn't say is $400 for a professionally constructed, fully wired, quality double enclosure reasonable? You see, if it was a crappy one, then it wouldn't be.

peterjohnson64 said:
That's an unfair poll Rob. I'm not voting because you didn't say is $400 for a professionally constructed, fully wired, quality double enclosure reasonable? You see, if it was a crappy one, then it wouldn't be.

Edited thread. Will you vote now? :?:

I was only trying to help you, and yes, now I will vote. But as we saw in the newks thread. We may all vote one way, but then the noise will be made in the totally opposite direction. great enclosures mate anyway.

Gorgeous enclosures Rob!! You are a very creative individual!! If I had the spare dosh I'd be happy to pay that for them.

:0)

Thanks Sarah, wait until you get your hatchling racks, am sure you'll find some of the daily routines alot easier. Am delivering an enclosure to the Gold Coast tomorrow if you'd like me to drop the first one off. Give me a call. Number sent in PM.

peterjohnson64 said:
I was only trying to help you, and yes, now I will vote. But as we saw in the newks thread. We may all vote one way, but then the noise will be made in the totally opposite direction. great enclosures mate anyway.

I know, no offence was taken. I'm sure the majority of the site knows how to take you by now after some of your late night posts. :wink:

Thanks for the compliment. Will post pics of single enclosure I'm finishing today. Am very happy with the finish, is really neat when you use the correct saw blade on melamine.

well i was going to start building some these holidays hopefully not to sure if i will find the tim. anyway i was going to ask about 280-300 unwired but with vents 6mm glass ect...

I just bought a great hatchling rack from Junglerob this morning, and not only is he an incredibly nice fella, but the rack is also fabulously made, I can't fault it!!

Have already put in orders for more racks, so I'm sure these enclosures will be as good in real life as they look in the pickies.

:0)

:D ....awww, thanks Sarah. I hope your little babies think the same about their new homes.

You have some amazing Geckos (and that's from a snake lover), will definitely be buying some from you when I have the time to get into a new sport. :wink:

Jason said:
well i was going to start building some these holidays hopefully not to sure if i will find the tim. anyway i was going to ask about 280-300 unwired but with vents 6mm glass ect...

That's an extremely good price Jason. You'll probably find that the 6mm glass is going to be your biggest cost. All the best though, let me know how you go.
Cheers,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back