Albino Cyclops Shark

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! That shark is amazing and yet slightly creepy looking lol, I love it.

FUTURAMA!
I don't think it would have even lasted in the womb. Looks pretty messed up. Isn't it common for one or two of a litter of animals to have birth defects and die? It seems to happen all the time with kittens.

Real or hoax Its a pity Its pregnant mother was killed alnino animals are rare enough wild ones even more so because they have no camoflage sharks biggest predaters are us be nice If we learnt to coincist with the animals of this world not destroy them

Doubt it's an albino, probably just not fully formed yet.

Yeah it looks much more real in the link you posted saximus, looked pretty phoney in the original link

^^^^ I agree, those pics give a better 'view' of the......creature! :? Im not sure exactly if i find it to be flat out ugly or if perhaps the ugliness actually makes it kind of cute! Definately interesting though either way!

looks a little like it has been in alcohol, could explain the 'bleached' colour, I am not convinced that it is real though.

Last edited:
Real or hoax Its a pity Its pregnant mother was killed alnino animals are rare enough wild ones even more so because they have no camoflage sharks biggest predaters are us be nice If we learnt to coincist with the animals of this world not destroy them

I think it should be illegal to kill a pregnant/gravid shark. Shark reproduce slowly because they're apex predators and there's so many other pressures on their populations as it is without killing the young before they are even born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back