All my bugs (lots of pics !) :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
danielk and trogdor can u plz not argue on this thread as its richomans

nothing agaisnt it but yeh just pm or sumfin

the fact where they come from has very few people and all the land is illegal too collect from.. the only reason i have them is cause i asked my mates to keep them for me instead of killing them.

This is still illegal collection. Just because you find it in your mates house instead of under a rock doesn't make it magically legal :D

im not stupid unfortunately.

Unfortunately ;)

I dont know too much about this, but i believe with such species that commercial collecting is illegal, but they arnt protected in the same way as native vetebrates (except fish). Proving these things may be hard but im pretty sure there have been prosecutions for commercial poaching of invertebrates.
In scorpions only Urodacus are protected, and australian theraphosids, (tarantulas) are protected, though it is legal too collect if you have a license to do so, and as long as it is on land that you have permission too collect on.

Hey i said i was leaving it be till everyone had to keep at me, and kristy, as i said.. OWN THERE OWN LAND... understand easier now? need to slow it down do i? They own the land, its there land, its not national park or anything else its THERE OWN LAND.. paid for by them.. they own.. gettiing it yet love? If its there land, they have permission too collect on there OWN LAND.. this is BY THE LAW AND LEGAL.. dont believe me? Look it up before trying to act all high and mighty huh? Thats a good girl *pets*

Hey i said i was leaving it be till everyone had to keep at me, and kristy, as i said.. OWN THERE OWN LAND... understand easier now? need to slow it down do i? They own the land, its there land, its not national park or anything else its THERE OWN LAND.. paid for by them.. they own.. gettiing it yet love? If its there land, they have permission too collect on there OWN LAND.. this is BY THE LAW AND LEGAL.. dont believe me? Look it up before trying to act all high and mighty huh? Thats a good girl *pets*

mate,its a reptile forum, not everyone here is as 'intelligent' as you

I never said i was ever so intelligent, i just dont appreciate people trying to make me look dumb when they have no idea what there talking about.

In scorpions only Urodacus are protected, and australian theraphosids, (tarantulas) are protected, though it is legal too collect if you have a license to do so, and as long as it is on land that you have permission too collect on.

I actually meant to say unlicenced commercial collecting was illegal, with the unprotected species anyone can catch (or kill as most do) them cant they (assuming not in a NP)?

I actually meant to say unlicenced commercial collecting was illegal, with the unprotected species anyone can catch (or kill as most do) them cant they (assuming not in a NP)?

Yes in Queensland though some states differ.

Yes thanks, just googled they are Rhyssonotus nebulosus (well i think) found them mating and i assume laying eggs, hadnt seen them before, so found them quite interesting.
They looked like a type of dung beetle to me mate, with that shovel head...

Trogdor :rolleyes: give it a rest mate :lol:.. just can't help yourself can you haha

Oh im sure there thinking of the right ones, there is only one or two people i know for sure havent done anything illegal, but i have proof on all the others. Thats why me and a few others are helping to take them all down, so the future of our unique fauna doesnt go down the can for a few cheap bucks.
Hahahahaha just read this one - gold. Looking forward to seeing you at the top of the invert world for "taking down the experts". There is a reason you are banned from all the invert sites mate ;)

Anyway let's get some more photos of inverts going.

Last edited:
Could some body tell me what a good beginner tarantula would be?

you cant start with any tarantula, no species are more agressive than the other, its just the T you get, if its an angry T its an angry one, or if your lucky you may get a placid one :),
i started of with a phlogius sarina :)

richoman_3, you don't have tarantulas? I was 10 and my closet was full of locally found tarantulas. Some bred too. If my parent knew what I was doing in my room they would of grounded me till I was 35 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back