All my bugs (lots of pics !) :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's surprising how often that happens. I wonder if people in the invert forums still find this mistake funny

It is unfortunate because it would just be the mistake of one finger going faster than the other, lol. The context in which it was put made it funnier, too :p

Haha there was a thread the other day where someone wrote about "incest eaters" and the response was that it would be illegal because the population of Tassie would be wiped out

Haha it's ok you're still young and naive :p. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be at school?

Hahaha you're the 5th person to ask me today!
No, my school is weird we have holidays at different times to other schools so we had the last 2 weeks off as our term break.

at the moment none, but ive kept garden, false garden, stick, bark, snake and boxing bark mantids

I just typed a massive reply only for the computer to decide to refesh the damn page for no apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip to the piks cos im not typing my life story again..

Our shed local, 'Hell spiders' which are actually Dysdera crocata. Freeky lookin buggers but completely harmless apparently!

dscf2515.jpg

hell_s11.jpg

hell_s12.jpg

I just typed a massive reply only for the computer to decide to refesh the damn page for no apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip to the piks cos im not typing my life story again..

Our shed local, 'Hell spiders' which are actually Dysdera crocata. Freeky lookin buggers but completely harmless apparently!

dscf2515.jpg

hell_s11.jpg

hell_s12.jpg

Got any feeding pics?

*shudder* soo creepy . . I dont know ow you do it . . if I even get a spider web on me I almost cry outta fear a spider will follow :p

Plimpy - No feeding photos, cos i dont keep them. Im a touch too paranoid to have anything venomous in my house with a toddler getting into everything. Theyre just wild ones that i frequently find in my 'animal shed'

thats some creepy ****....*shudders* rico, was do your parents think?

My wild caught collection at the moment:
1 Green Diving Beetle
1 False Garden Mantid
1 Garden Mantid
1 White Tail Spider (awesome little critters)

I used to have heaps of stick insects, it started out as 2, then the life cycle continued for about a year.

Haha everyone thinks white tails are very dangerous but they've recently been proven to be harmless with very weak venom. The sores and stuff were proven to be caused by bacteria getting into the bite from another source and not the venom itself :) nobody's ever died from a white tail bite and out of 175 bite cases only 2 had signs of necrosis.

Haha everyone thinks white tails are very dangerous but they've recently been proven to be harmless with very weak venom. The sores and stuff were proven to be caused by bacteria getting into the bite from another source and not the venom itself :) nobody's ever died from a white tail bite and out of 175 bite cases only 2 had signs of necrosis.

well there you go. I will still stay away from them though just in case LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back