AND THEY"RE OFF!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greebo

Snakologist
Reaction score
Any one got a tip for the Melbourne Cup?
I am having a small wager on Holy Orders (my gott!).
$10 at 50 to 1
If it wins I think I'll buy another snake!
Any other ppl got a tip?

(Limit one tip per member...don't be a mug and tip half a dozen, thats just a cop out!)

pinkie and i will pick whoever has the prettiest colours

A friend of mine uses the same system Zoe!
The most annoying part is that it seems to work.

When I go to the races I always back grey horses. That way, no matter how drunk I get I can always tell which horse is mine.

My tip? Don't bet on it
C'mon Phil thats very Un-Australian!

lol greebs but the grey ones aren't as pretty. u gotta pick a pretty one too.
last year i picked the one that walked like it had a stick up its ****...not deliberately of course....

Awww c'mon Greg, it's the one bet I make all year - it's un-australian if you don't :)

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. It doesn't take a horse race to be an Australian and to be called unAustralian because I choose not to be interested in it is highly offensive.
It is just a horse race. A horse race, a bunch of horses running around in circles.

Don't forget who cooks your steaks Nicole. :wink:

Okay, okay, special dispensation for you Greg, as anyone who performs that well at the barbie couldn't be anything but totaly dinky-di.... :)

..besides I'll get all excited about the horsies enough for the both of us :)
Forgive me, I can't help it, ever since we were all marched into the school hall in kindergarten to watch it, I've always loved the Melbourne Cup. :)

It's great being in hospitality today and the one day a year I don't mind being at work. There are some great sights around the Hotel :) :) :)

The race that stops the nation hey?? So why the hell am I at work??? Damn buggers these Victorians :p
Not long now until the race begins....... I back.... the winner!!
Or Tumeric... just coz its a funky name ;)

i should have bet on the one that won the race but instead i lost my $5 to a slow horse...d'oh!!!

woohoo i backed the winner hehe
go makybe diva! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back