baby blue tongue hibernation. help please!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillakilla77

Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm a new member my names Cameron, i need a little bit of help, about 6 months ago i successfully bred three healthy baby blue tongues, and as of the moment here in Australia, more specifically the new south wales region, has only recently hit may, which means winter. i'm quite new to the reptile keeping business, as i have only owned my adults for about three or four years now. so i know round about the month may blue tongues start heading into hibernation, but my biggest problem is the babies, I've done some research and the internet doesn't seem to want to tell me what i do about baby hibernation, like do they hibernate or do they not, so long story short, is there anyone who could help me in this situation. as i want to be the best reptile keeper i can be, and make sure my lizards are healthy and happy.

much appreciated, cameron

thank you for the help, like i said i'm new and the babies are only a few months old so i just needed a bit of help, thank you
Just provide some heating, there is no need for them to hibernate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back