Bearded Dragons + Blue tongues = ????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey All

Have been thinking about purchasing some blue tongues, but before i do get some, i'd like to know if it is possible to put them in with bearded dragons!, there a about 3 months old!.

built a new enclosure that is 1200 x 600.. its all like that even the perspex... so would that be able to house all of them if they are compatible??.. it could be a stupid question to ask, im just not sure!.... in the next week or 2 i'd be upgrading.. and building a new enclosure about 2500 x 1000, HOPEFULLY !.

anyway hope they are!

Cheers

CJ

no its not a good idea to house bearded dragons & blue tongues together as the bearded dragon will chew on your blues tail & toes. deano :):)

i had a bearded dragon living with 4 bluies and a ridgetail monitor in a massive enclosure with no problems, i guess size plays a big part in environment, if they got alot of room to get away from the others they;ll be fine, mine used to all curl up together

only in a good sized pit with habitat that both species prefer (if at all)

I had these and other similar sized species (water dragons & shingle backs) housed in an outdoor avairy style enclosure with no problems at all. With an indoor enclosure it may be difficult to to have adequate floor space for adults of these species.

ahh oh ok!. well i was gonna have something inside, oh well thanks very much for you help and advice :D!

if they have enough space and are similar in size it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back