Boy bitten by dugite while in bed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firedream

Reaction score
A YOUNG boy's terrifying encounter with a snake that bit him three times in his own bed has prompted a call for other families to secure their homes.

Published On: -
Source: Perth Now

Go to Original Article

wow thats extremely unlucky poor kid :( what happened to the snake? relocated i hope

jesus while sleeping imagine that waking up to a dugite hanging from your body ohh lucky recovery

Is that the snake in the palm of his hand? If so it looks pretty small and dead. Correct me if i am wrong.

wow thats extremely unlucky poor kid :( what happened to the snake? relocated i hope

Unable to locate it

---------- Post added 18-Jan-11 at 10:24 PM ----------

Hmmm just looked at your link. I read a different one earlier said the snake got away before they had a chance to get a relocater in

They always have good comments lol

I love my snakes! Posted at 11:21 AM Today

To norperth are you a total moron??? Snakes are here for reasons too! Without them the whole country would be over run with mice, rats and the only animal that can take out a cane toad is a stimpson python! Get a life loser!

Comment 11 of 76

LOL there is a link to the full story at the bottom of that page I wonder where they got the prop snake from

yeah if you click on read full story at the end of article it says it got away. So whats in his hand???

---------- Post added 18-Jan-11 at 08:48 PM ----------

LOL there is a link to the full story at the bottom of that page I wonder where they got the prop snake from

ah you must have posted while i was typing. as long as I know I'm not going insane and there is a snake in his hand.

wow alot of people really do not get it, if you kill snakes u screw up the ecosystem, by killing all snakes you will loose birds and even some mamals that eat them. also the guy who said other countries have no snakes/ very little numbers of snakes should note nz dosnt have snakes true but it has other animals that eats mice and rats that australia dose not have

people make me sad :(

this comment is a real winner

A Load of Old Cobblers Posted at 11:51 AM Today
That's the trouble with Cannington folk, they give each other Dugites as Christmas presents then, come January, they get bored with them and turn them loose. They should realise that a snake is for life, not just a festive toy.
Comment 23 of 76

*** ????? LMAO

wow, some people's comments.... there are some really ignorant people in this world :(

this comment is a real winner

A Load of Old Cobblers Posted at 11:51 AM Today
That's the trouble with Cannington folk, they give each other Dugites as Christmas presents then, come January, they get bored with them and turn them loose. They should realise that a snake is for life, not just a festive toy.
Comment 23 of 76

*** ????? LMAO
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and I love Australis's quote too ...very lucky little boy ...

Poor kid, unfortunatly any snake story is going to have tons of negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back