Cat photo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Snap. Sadly Snap isnt with me any more. He and Alex were both adopted from the RSPCA together at 8weeks old. Then just before his first birthday Snap decided to escape from his lock up (the comfy free run of inside of the house) and said hello to a cat-hating dog. Poor Mr SnapKitten proved that curiosity did kill the cat.
Snap-027.jpg

Alexia (alex) acted really strange after what happened to snap, and was really lonely. So....
Alex - 005 (1).jpg

... A Cougar Cub was adopted to be her new little brother.
IMG_0158.jpg

This is Tobias and Jasper who are currently boarding at my house. These guys need a new home, or I need a bigger one, lol.
IMG_0188.jpg Cheeky (5).jpg

Catfish???
Alex n Couar (6).jpg

This is our youngest boy, Marli, he is 6mnths old. I will get some pics of the other two when they chose to get out of bed!marli 001.jpgmarli 002.jpgmarli 003.jpgmarli 004.jpgmarli 005.jpg As you can tell, he has a very hard life! :lol: I think he dreams of flying......maybe he wants to be a pilot.......or he just wishes he could reach the birds!

we got new foster kittens yesterday!! the little grey girl is kiara and the tiger boy is kovu =] theyre 5 weeks old max and were rescued from the rspca as they were under 500g so they were going to euthanize them...

the last photo is our other current fosters oreo and tim tam =]

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
My gorgeous rescue (who is now 6 years old) Indy. She came from a farm where temps the day I took her were tipping 50 degrees in the shade on the ground. Animals had no water. She is a Tonkinese and LOVES plastic bags, dogs and all things snuggles :)

She doesn't mind rides in the car (that photo on my passenger seat was taken on her last annual Vac's visit and she's a pretty laid back sort of feline.

9222_1147120842397_1358832329_2167832_6103963_n.jpgn1358832329_1943236_5076594.jpg250573_1807363508051_1358832329_3458516_5528_n.jpg167648_1576062805678_1358832329_3126286_2176122_n.jpg

P.S, yes, that is a bathroom vanity that she is sleeping on with a heater :p only the best for my kittah!!

a thread that has gone for 10 pages quite nicely and then you have to ruin it. go and get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG so many amzing cats on here....and yet i've forgotten to add mine to the collection!
19370_301420019739_579859739_4636538_2563093_n.jpg

26114_418434499739_579859739_5298677_5291468_n.jpg

26114_418472124739_579859739_5299155_5769223_n.jpg

26114_418432509739_579859739_5298599_2604734_n.jpg

hulloosenator your rude comments are not appreciated on this site.. this is OTHER ANIMALS forum which is part of the APS forums and members have every right to post their pics of cats up here..

maybe you should READ the site rules before before posting here again.. Site Rules - Aussie Pythons & Snakes

Get the message ....?????

Ok guys i would like to remind people this is a thread about Cats and those people that love them, I myself have cats and love them to bits others don't like cats so much .... but if you don't like them simple this isn't a thread for you to be posting in there is no need for nasty comments .... just don't post very simple to be respectful of other users

Thanks IGotFrogs and Colin- I really would love it if this thread can stay open, its lasted this long :) though I am sorry, you probably cringe when theres a cat thread....

Gorgeous cats, I love the individual personalities that come out in the photos :D

Bit of a random question- but might yield some funny stories- have you're cats ever caused problems because they're so intelligent??
Here's what Kit does;

A few weeks ago I went into the kitchen to find one of the kitchen cupboards open- I just assumed I musn't have shut it properly, and the cats just opened it wider to climb inside. Kit is a cat who LOVES to eat plastic bags and the like if he gets the opportunity (I have removed all opportunities.) He actually gets extremely excited when I come home because of the plastic bags I'm carrying, and he'll madly try to grab and eat them (he doesn't just chew- he chews and swallows...)

Anyway, the clean plastic bags I use to pack my lunches are kept in the cupboard he got into, though I think he went into that cupboard because its the one where I keep all four cat food bowls. The first time he got in, the other three trouble makers started 'helping' and knocked all four food bowls all over the floor- I'm sure they enjoyed their feast
doh.gif
Anyway, I tidied up, closed the cupboard and left it at that thinking all was fine again. Except, the next day the door was open again! So, I started thinking this is a bit too suss, it has to be one of the cats.. So I placed one of the metal cat food tins in front of the cupboard to stop the culprit- the tin weighed about 6kg, and my heaviest cat is 5.4kg. This seemed to work for about a week and a half, until now.

I had seen Kit trying to get into the cupboard once before and seen how he did it, but then he also learnt to try and move the food tin, to get to the door! smart bugger! So after it happened again today, with Kit quite happily sitting inside the cupboard when I got up this morning, I had to 'renovate' the inside of the cupboards- stripped them all out, cleaned all debris etc, and moved all plastic bags to a location where he can DEFINITELY not access them! So now if he manages to get back in, it will actually be safe. Though granted I'd still rather he didn't go in! I've also moved the food so hopefully he'll have less incentive to go in...

The problem is though, that Kit isn't normally very food driven anyway, so I suspect he's doing it just for the fun of it, and to play in the cupboard, cheeky boy!

Thanks IGotFrogs and Colin- I really would love it if this thread can stay open, its lasted this long :) though I am sorry, you probably cringe when theres a cat thread....

your welcome kitah and this thread will remain open.. any nasty anti cat comments that appear just flag them using the black triangle icon under the offending post and the moderators will deal with it.

Im not exactly a cat person but I respect other members who are and the moderators will do our best to keep the site a friendly place without the unecessary comments in this thread or others. cheers

cats 001.jpgcats 002.jpgcats 003.jpg

Getting back on track with some more pics for you Kitah! First pic, is Marli & Benny enjoying some outside fun (with my supervision).......they are best mates with Brocky.......they think they are dogs too! Second pic is Marli again, he is a sook. Miss Bella is in the third pic, she is the only girl 'furry' pet we have, she was a rescue & she is the best cat ever.....she just doesnt like photos too much!

Vincent, at our old house use to sit by the cupboard next to the oven until someone opened it so she could get in and get warm but these days its fresh linen...damn addict!

ohh and she also will sit by the fridge until you feed her and i have trained her to sit on command by using food as a reward now i just have to look at her......what a smart cat i have!

Lol even if I watched Tv, I couldn't get one like that haha- it wouldn't remain upright for long with my lunatic cats :D

Looking at all these beautiful kitty's is making me want another one!!! Ours died early this year and I wasn't going to get another, but just lately I have really been missing having one. Probably a ragdoll, they are so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back