Central Netted Dragon breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who but in the galleries there is a photo of a trio of Central netted ground dragons so if you find that you could try PM the person.
As for there life expectancy It is around 6-7 years.

ok- thanks, In one of my books it said that they rarely live for over a year. Maybe that was for wild specimans.

Hey everyone... I just picked up an adult male & female last night to live with my adult male, so I now have a breeding trio!!!! :D :D :D

I have never bred before, but as soon as they got home into the enclosure, they all strated head bobbing, so it's starting to look good!

Hopefully I will be able to post an advertisement of hatchlings for sale for you all sometime soon! :D

I will upload a photo of the 3 of them to my gallery soon.

Hi Simon,
Didn't know you were interested in Central Netteds,could have shown you the trio we keep.

Everything my wife has read on them is based on wild Dragons.
And the life is around 2 year in the wild as previously stated due to predators.

We have had our trio for 2 years and bought them as yearlings so that adds up to 3 years old and they going well.

Darin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back