Christmas day herping/ camping trip to northern VIC.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you can only see one hand in the tent pics?.......Hence the grin? :)

OMG guys lol....... why do all my threads turn to smut ?!?! hahaha

Anyways, when i get home from work i will upload some more photos..... i took lots lol

And yes Rob, the Rosenberg pics will be up tonight!

So here are the photos of the sad reality of reptiles and humans....... even in the remote areas we visited.

There were at least 15 dead Stumpys, a couple of painteds, a beautiful Western Bluey and the beardy :(

IMG_5578-1.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

Geez jay, I saw it in the flesh but the suspense is still killing me... just post pics of the bloody heathy already! :p

just post it man ....... i caught the darn thing and i want to see the photo's NOW!!!!!

Geez Jordo , looks like you had heaps of fun....and you saw some great herps ! :D
Next time we'll come past and pick you up. Dont worry bout bringing a swag, Ads will be more than happy to have a spooning partner as long as snoring does'nt bother you.

Geez Jordo , looks like you had heaps of fun....and you saw some great herps ! :D
Next time we'll come past and pick you up. Dont worry bout bringing a swag, Ads will be more than happy to have a spooning partner as long as snoring does'nt bother you.

And where the hell is my invite ?!?!?!

Pretty tempting (and yeah he's got the taj mahal of swags!) but I'd happily sleep on the dirt instead ;)

lol , Just show me the damn rosenbergs i want dinner!
You better post it soon or else you might get your door kicked in by an angry mob with pitch forks! :p

its still on 44% !!!! The photos are huge files! I cant help it people!!!

Pretty tempting (and yeah he's got the taj mahal of swags!) but I'd happily sleep on the dirt instead ;)

You better post it soon or else you might get your door kicked in by an angry mob with pitch forks! :p
Yes, I'm with you. The dirt is more appealing . :)

OK OK OK......... i am sorry for taking ages but my internet connection is crap ! I just had to log out of chat to get them to load quicker so you better bloody appreciate them! Im bored watching Survivor instead lol

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

And last but not least..... eating a Mallee Dragon !
IMG_5650.jpg

woot woot ..... the beast i caught finally .... i think he was the best thing since sliced bread , so much attitude , so much gusto and such sharp teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back