Christmas day herping/ camping trip to northern VIC.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn jay, all the money I spent on my bloody camera and you got better photos than me :p

Nice pics guys, that heath monitor is the bomb.
I thought it was technically 'illegal' to pick up wild animals?

woot woot ..... the beast i caught finally .... i think he was the best thing since sliced bread , so much attitude , so much gusto and such sharp teeth

And a bucket full of stupidity on your part, it was only small but you're lucky you don't have stitches! :lol:

all well jordo.... i seem to always be the idiot that just jumps and thinks later but it has gotten us some nice animals has it not????? brown snake heath monitors LOL

thats one very nice specimen, the times i have seen them they have been very drab with no colour. Did it naturally catch the malle dragon?
Thanks Tim.

naturally caught the little bugger ... we thought seeing as we where stressing the bugger with photos ect that it was extraordinary that it struck up the nerve to have a snack whilst we had the cameras out

the particular sand dune was covered in dragons .....plagues of painteds and mallees

thats one very nice specimen, the times i have seen them they have been very drab with no colour. Did it naturally catch the malle dragon?
Thanks Tim.

After we let him go we followed him with our cameras for a while, then it took off a few meters and bang, scoffed the thing in 4 seconds before going back to tail whipping and hissing at us!

After we let him go we followed him with our cameras for a while, then it took off a few meters and bang, scoffed the thing in 4 seconds before going back to tail whipping and hissing at us!
Sweet, allways good seeing reptiles eat in the wild.
Thanks Tim.

Nice looking beast ! Seems to have more vibrant color on it's sides and face than the animal Ads photograghed. Great find ! :)

I wanna go on another trip !!!! Jordo, Kupper........ when and where?!?!

Now that, right there! was worth every minute of the wait! even though i had to have dinner in the meantime. great pics!!

lol..... thanks guys, like i said, all pics are taken on my little Canon IXUS 860s point and shoot !

Come on Jay,
Spring for another sleeping bag will you.
You have scarred me for life!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back