'Croc-hunter' Irwin's family to campaign against Japanese whaling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Bindi. She'll have the majority of oz behind her too I reckon.

The only ones who can stop it are the Australian Navy boys ;)

Ohhh, and the sea shepherds! I don't give a toss if they are regarded as eco-terrorists and that they might hurt a few people. They deserve it and they're the only ones actively trying to stop it.

If it is stopped I am sure she will get the credit for it, or at least whoever has their hand up the back of her shirt.

cheers wookie,i think someone who is not computer illiterate (unlike me) should post a link to the petition on this to make it easier for people to sign.

Not all japanese are into the whaling either. I know and have met heaps of japanese and it could help make the difference.
They arn't very close to nature (japanese) but i have found that they are open to education and for eg holding a little python is a huge buzz for them because they are so scared of them. So education is a good way

Go girl !!!!
Pitty she was'nt allowed to grow into adult hood, but thrust straight to it.

lol @ mugus, im with you shes a bit on the young side but atleast she is doing an important roll.

hey all, i would post a link but i dont know how , could someone please google 9 today show, that will bring up the website. please post a link and do our part for conservation.

Done! I cant understand why it is so hard for some people to care about the world we ALL live in. Why cant they see the big picture of what is happening? Resources are finite. We cant continue to grab anything we want/need without thinking first! Its time to give some back and look after our planet, for all our sakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back