Curl snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Got this boy just over a week ago, gorgeous snake, so much better then i was expecting. Quite a pain to work with as any movement and this little fella flicks around madly which also made getting pics quite hard. Got a few decent shots so check them out.

Attachments

• DSCF0147[1].jpg
    DSCF0147[1].jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0141[1].jpg
    DSCF0141[1].jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0150[1].jpg
    DSCF0150[1].jpg
    93 KB · Views: 98
i offered it the day i got it but it didnt take, cant blame it after being stuck in a box all day lol. Will be doing feeding again next week and will try it with a smaller food item

Gee you dont see many of these around,what a stunning little male.What size do they generally get,is it feeding on rodents..

colubrids aint doing it for you? lol

i believe around 60cm is their average size from what i have read. This guy is feeding on rodents (according to the seller and have no reason to doubt him), one of the few small elapids that take rodents with no hassel

Nah pythons ain't!
Moving away from them, trying to get all the available colubrids some small elalids and some more small monitors.
So
Tree Snakes
Keelbacks
Night Tigers
Slaty Grey
Small Elapids
Kimberly Rock Monitor
Female Mitchelli
More Small Monitors
And a red belly and death adder

Then I will be complete!

if you find anyone breeding varanus kingorum let me know

well done Hornet. It is great to know that there is some housing and possible breeding potential in the uncommon kept snakes.
well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back