1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

Daily Member Count

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Scutellatus, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scutellatus

    Scutellatus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2017
    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    1,108
    Gender:
    Male
    We have had 137 members online today!
    Now to get the other 19,900 and something to log in everyday.

    Hey @Stuart can you do a mass mail to peoples registered email address? It may prompt some to revisit the forum.
     
  2. Imported_tuatara

    Imported_tuatara Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    710
    Likes Received:
    448
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Ballarat, Victoria
    we had a lot more a few days ago, was shocked when i saw it, all at one time.
     
    Foozil and Yellowtail like this.
  3. Yellowtail

    Yellowtail Very Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Messages:
    1,006
    Likes Received:
    2,274
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Gold Coast, Qld
    90% of the activity is from the same handful of members, the other 10% new visitors seeking help.
     
  4. SpottedPythons

    SpottedPythons Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2017
    Messages:
    431
    Likes Received:
    436
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Galston, NSW
    I wish those new visitors would at least stay most of the time - they could share their experience with other beginners.
     
  5. Yellowtail

    Yellowtail Very Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Messages:
    1,006
    Likes Received:
    2,274
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Gold Coast, Qld
    I still think the key is to develop the for sale section and a Breeders Directory.
     
  6. Scutellatus

    Scutellatus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2017
    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    1,108
    Gender:
    Male
    The for sale section is under-construction. If we can get a daily member count upwards of 1000 people then the new section will start to take off.
     
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Ropey, dragonlover1 and Bl69aze like this.
  7. Nero Egernia

    Nero Egernia Subscriber Subscriber

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2015
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    1,542
    Location:
    Western Australia
    There's certainly an increase in activity. Some days I find it difficult to keep up with all the new posts.
     
  8. Stuart

    Stuart Site Admin Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Messages:
    3,573
    Likes Received:
    449
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    NT
    160 member as of 2045 tonight. Thank you everyone.
     
    Murph_BTK, pinefamily, Wally and 10 others like this.
  9. kankryb

    kankryb Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    179
    Likes Received:
    207
    Location:
    Denmark
    I like it here, better tone than the danish ones + I love aussie animals
     
    Wally, Stuart, dragonlover1 and 2 others like this.
  10. Stuart

    Stuart Site Admin Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Messages:
    3,573
    Likes Received:
    449
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    NT
    151 as of now. Thanks all
     
    Ropey, pinefamily, Foozil and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page