Do you sell much of........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol , anyone wanna by lace monitor poo ?
or for pesky pepole who use your swimming pool ill sell ya some croc poo .

" Place poop near entrances "

love that bit

does it still work if it's near an entrance, in a paper bag and on fire? lol

I wonder how you go about warranty. That would at least pay for the snakes food if you sold every one. Large rat $5-8, large poo $15 good economics if you ask me.

There is a buyer for everything lol , wonder if the seller also sells ice to the Eskimos

To bad it dosnt work, lol.
Not only have i seen mice eating snake poo, i have also seen the shed skins used for nesting in wild mice..
This is almost as bad as the electronic snake scarers.

i seen this too and couldnt belive it. amazing anything to make a buck i guess!

:shock:

Is this for real? I cant quite believe someone would actually buy it?

I find snake skins in mice nests all the time. In fact we used to have mice living in a false ceiling under the house with a small carpet python!

AMAZING AMAZON...seriously?!
They are an awesome shop and I can't believe this...:?

To bad it dosnt work, lol.
Not only have i seen mice eating snake poo, i have also seen the shed skins used for nesting in wild mice..
This is almost as bad as the electronic snake scarers.

Yes thats right me too, I have had the wild rats in my yard build shed skins into their nests in my wood heap.
Their albino olive looks obese.

It is surprising that people compromise their integrity for a few bucks.

Hahahaha. How can you take a seller seriously if they sell ***** lol

Hahahaha. How can you take a seller seriously if they sell ***** lol

To be able to sell it they would need to talk it as well if a potential buyer asked any questions.

WOW! Funny thread! We have been selling snake poo for nearly 10 years now so I find it amusing that the subject should be brought up now. We tell people exactly what our feedback has been. Some say it is totally useless and others say it works a treat. Personally have never had the need to try it. We have sold stacks of it over the years and am running low on stock. I was going to put an add in the "wanted to buy" section but I guess no one would be willing to sell it to me. I guess in media terms they would call this one a slow news day.
Paul

lol I was wondering when you would notice this AA. I think it's a bit silly but if there is a market for it, who are people on here to tell you what you can and can't sell

Thanks to all the bad bad people with no integrity willing to sell us python poo but we now have have a good supply again. Happy poo purchasing LOL
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back