Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys has spoke about this before but dose anyone know any vets that deal with reptiles in vic? because I had a looked on google and was unable to find any in vic.

Um just typed in reptile vet victoria and got

Warranwood Veterinary Centre 1 Colman Rd Warranwood VIC 3134

No nothing about them if they are still operating but found it quite easily.

Go to the wiki section on this website. There is a list of reptile vets. I'm glad you have learned to use google. ;)

I only typed In reptile vet. My search was not very good at all. There was one for west footsgrary but that's to far from where I live especially if there is an emergency.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks RedFox I do use it a lot but not really that much when it comes to reptiles. Smithers Where is warrnawood?
I'm trying to find one near Melbourne airport or Tallamarine. I think I spelt that wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

did another search ,this time I found more results then the original search ,reptile vet,

Last edited:
*Tullermarine. Sorry I can't help you with the northern suburbs. The reptile vet I use isn't close to my house. Reptiles rarely have emergencies, unlike mammals. They tend to be fine, fine, dead. They show very few signs sometimes. What I did was I found the vet with the best reputation and figured I am better off having to drive an extra 15mins than giving my sick pet to a vet with a bad or no reputation.

I would ring your local vet and ask if they know of anyone in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back