Egernia depressa and stokesii

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Egernia depressa and stokesii? I just moved to Adelaide from NSW and I was thinking of getting a couple of each species. Any information would be great.

Cheers

I was also wondering if anyone had any for sale and maybe some E. hosmeri and P. henrylawsoni.

Thanks

The three Egernia are like your name, pricey. They are around you just need to find them.
You can always make do with cunninghams.

i'm sure gecko dan breeds some of those sp

peterescue said:
The three Egernia are like your name, pricey. They are around you just need to find them.
You can always make do with cunninghams.

:D Thanks. I had cunninghams years ago. They are pretty cool beasts. But I'm keen to get the other types of Egernia.

I don't suppose you have seen any around?

Depressa are awesome to say the least....
their very social; meaning they live in a small family group and act somewhat like a family....very ammusing
They love it hot; apply a good basking spot on a rock stack in which they live....high 40's give or take....keep in mind that they can escape the heat if need be....a morning water spray misting, and out they come to bask
In the time we kept them; they thrived and bred readily on a diet of baby food eg pumpkin and corn etc etc, with greens finely chopped and added.
Roachs, crickets the main diet....however they would kill for a fat spider....Alot of fun; i'd go as far as saying one of the greatest lizard species i've had the pleasure of keeping.

indicus said:
Depressa are awesome to say the least....
their very social; meaning they live in a small family group and act somewhat like a family....very ammusing
They love it hot; apply a good basking spot on a rock stack in which they live....high 40's give or take....keep in mind that they can escape the heat if need be....a morning water spray misting, and out they come to bask
In the time we kept them; they thrived and bred readily on a diet of baby food eg pumpkin and corn etc etc, with greens finely chopped and added.
Roachs, crickets the main diet....however they would kill for a fat spider....Alot of fun; i'd go as far as saying one of the greatest lizard species i've had the pleasure of keeping.

Thank you for all the information indicus. It's great to hear tips on keeping etc. I can't wait to get some! Do you see them for sale very often?

yea, i'm sure he sells them to, you will have 2 pm him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back