• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Entire Female Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amy5189

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
My dad is selling his 3.5 year old entire female blue stumpy tail cattle dog. She is gorgeous both inside and out. I've had her at my place since Saturday afternoon and not so much as a peep from her, you forget she's here.
She is only being sold as my dad needs dogs to work his cattle and she is not into that sort of thing. Would rather snuggle up with you. Very people orientated, and ok with calm dogs (particularly boys), not so much with boisterous dogs. Though she's never been out of dad's yard before, took her to Rathdowney festival yesterday and she was excellent. She adapts very well to new situations.
She is fine with little kids, they can jump on her, pull her ears, rough her up, no problems. Fine with cats, livestock, horses.
She has one brown eye, one blue eye and is just stunning. Polly is a medium sized dog, would love to go for runs with someone etc. She will walk on a leash, doesn't pull, sits on command, comes when called.
She is such a sweet dog and I would take her if I could but I already have 5 dogs. She needs the best of the best home to go to, someone who will love her and give her the care she deserves.

Willing to Freight?
No, and would prefer local buyer so I can check up on her etc
I will be happy to deliver her to someone local though, between brisbane and sunshine coast. :) Get back to me today and I can take her to Gatton tomorrow too !! :)
Contact Details
Please call or text 0430525172. Don't PM on here as I'm going away and won't be able to check

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 85
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.