• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eoi olive python 100% het male and woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewestler

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
100% het olive python 8 month old male
woma python 2yr old male

woma- 2 years
Length
Olive- 80cm
woma- 1.1m

Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description
Both snakes are up for sale as they were both sold to me as females but recent probing proved them to be males. Olive was bought as a male/female 100% het albino pair. Unfortunately both were males. Would be interested in a swap for a female 100% het.
Woma I purchased 12 months ago as a female but when pairing with a male this week they started fighting so I separated then and had it probed and turned out it was a male. For these reasons they are both excess to my needs and must go to free up space for females. Woma has a yellow dot on the middle of his head only appeared two sheds ago. Olive has a little burn mark on his belly but does not affect his shedding in any way. Will text pics to serious enquiries.

Willing to Freight?
No sorry too busy please don't ask
Contact Details
Pm or text 0414355164

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

On sale
Other Details

Bump.... Looking for 500 for olive and 300 for woma, negotiable. Open to swaps

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Woma withdrawn from sale as he is now doing the deed with my female that the larger male wouldn't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back