Fangs for the lift: Snake shock for driver Read more: http://www.news.com.au/nationa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha how many of them are from here? Nice to see the ones saying it should have been killed were in the minority

This snake is fine, I have it in care at my facilities in Sydney and it has no mobility issues, no swelling in the area in which it was trapped. Radiographs gave no indication that there were any fractures. Quite amazing given the nature of the situation it was in. Anyway, i will feed it, make sure it processes its food and then wait for it to slough and if all goes well, send it back to the Central Coast. In a more comfortable mode of transport this time!!!!

I think I just smiled - Fangs for the comments guys... It really makes a difference when we put it out there so politely... 14 comments, and the first four are pwned!!!

I think we should troll newspaper websites more often!

"It never ceases to amaze me the ingnorant people saying 'the only good snake is a dead one'. Snakes are awesome creatures and should be respected."

"Three of these four comments appear to be from the most ignorant of all Australians. It would pay to keep your ideas to yourself and stop trolling Newspaper sites for a bite. "

"It goes to the complete lack of understanding about nature and how everything is connected that people beleive the only good snake is a dead one. When your yards and houses start getting overrun by rodents you would wish they were around. "

"What is wrong with you people? "The only good snake is a dead one"? Snakes are not a threat to humans except in freak circumstances like this one or when stupid people decide to taunt them. I'm glad to hear the snake and the man are both fine and hope it is released back to its natural habitat soon"

"kt of rochedale and larry of bulimba- you obviously have no idea what a food web is or how the world works. please look it up and stop posting ignorance."

"so you think " that the only good snake is a dead one" they keep mice and other vermin down they can use the venom in antivenem for snake bite victims Lords only knows what we bushies would do if we didn't have the snake bite kit... "

"My worst fear in the whole world is snakes but I respect their right to exist. Shame on you K.T. and Larry, may your houses be over run with rats with no snakes to keep them down!"

"the snake was only acting out of fear, snakes are a part of the natural ecosystem. i find it disgusting that people have such a hatred/fear of these animals. if it was a koala or something cute and cuddly everyone would saying "ohhh poor thing". but then again most people fear what they don't understand and most people won't bother picking up a book to learn much about what they fear either!"

"I'm happy the snake lived. Was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd hardly advocate having a snake killed because of what happened. Kudos to Mr Vella for not wanting it killed."

Snake people for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back