• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female GTP for sale SOLD!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivehydra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hatched October 2005. Beginning colour change from yellow to green. Vet sexed at 8months (flexible nylon probe). Easy probe on both sides to a depth of only three scales. Great feeder and looker. Never Powerfed.
Provenance...........Sire:"Buckley", Dam: "Diva" from URS Line. Will post recent pics soon. $12K ono. PM only serious inqu's. Prefer local Sydney / NSW buyers.
Need to make room for turtles!

I still do not understand how you could sell anything for that much in just 14 hour there must be some herpers with high disposible incomes

base2aau said:
I still do not understand how you could sell anything for that much in just 14 hour there must be some herpers with high disposible incomes
Well I'm sure there are some with high incomes...I'd hardly call it disposable though...a female GTP....to a person with a male that wouldn't exactly be a waste of money :wink:

Not a bad investment either.
$7700 for a hatchling, sell it 8 months later for $12,000.

Good buy for a sexed female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back