Few happy snaps from today!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraLeigh

Reaction score
14 Jumanji.jpg 2 Jungle.jpg 3 Sprinkles.jpg 4 Jumanji.jpg5 Poseidon.jpg 6 Poseidon.jpg 7 Eragon and Saphira.jpg 8 T-Rex.jpg9 T-Rex.jpg 10 Sprinkles.jpg 11 Bearded Dragons.jpg 12 Taz and Norbert.jpg13 Eragon.jpg 1 Jungle.jpg Not all lizards even though this is in the lizard forum but hey. The first shot is my fav. That's Jumanji my Stimmo, you can see his colour better in the other pic though . They are only some quick snaps from my iPhone. But I thought I would share them anyway rather than just tucking them away in my album where not many people would have a look. Not even all my animals are here. I love them all so much.
The Centralian, Poseidon is growing rapidly, she's beautiful. The Cunningham is a new addition and the EWD's & Monitor are always entertaining.
I'm experimenting with some click clacks for the little snakeys at the moment, got a toilet roll in each, gotta love seeing them all curled up in one, proves how worm-like they are. Hehe. So cute. I've got my one of my 3 Jungles in the above pics in there.
Feel free to comment or ask questions or post some pics of your own :D

Nice collection Taraleigh, Eragon & Saphira are gorgeous, well they all are, haha.

Your Stimmie, Jumanji is beautiful, lovely colours, so is Poseidon and your little jungle is very cute curled up in his roll. You've certainly got a great collection there of lizards as well. Love the snakes names!

You have such good names for your reptiles! And beautiful reptiles as well, thanks for sharing!

Thanx everyone.
Just noticed I must have posted this thread then never looked at it again.
Collection and names have grown since!

your names have grown? added middle names now? :) i cant say there is an ugly monitor lol they are all so cute. how old is your monitor in the pic?

Oh no. Aha. Couldn't deal with middle names! But I just mean I have alot more names in the household now.
Couldn't tell ya how old my monitor is sorry. Maybe 3?
Also I have a list of future names. Oh me.

Thanx ianinoz!
I got a Sand Monitor yesty evening. SO in love with him. I called him Bailey. Even though I'm not sure it's a boy.

Thanx ianinoz!
I got a Sand Monitor yesty evening. SO in love with him. I called him Bailey. Even though I'm not sure it's a boy.
They (lizards) are hard not to love...especially if they are really cute and sweet natured and full of character and like you back liking to hang out with you..

Me too, I can't get enough of my little guy (girl) and my wife thinks he (she ?) is pretty sweet too.
My son thinks I'm nutz !!! (it's a lizard ....)

I was wondering if it were 'Goey' for the speed referance? Cause he's fast no#1 and no#2 you are a racer.
What sort of lizard do you have ianinoz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back