!!For People Who Have Frogs!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_Matt_01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Come in and tell every one about your little amphibian...
Even send some pics...
Many of yous no what my froggys are :roll:

i dont think any one here owns frogs could be wrong

anyway its a snake site

are you a member of the QLD frog society?

There's a (dodgy mind you) pic of one of my GTF's staring wistfully at the watefall in it's enclosure in my gallery...

Hey Matt why don't you create an album in the Gallery if you want to show pics of your frogs. And then we can look at them :)

Matt you are constantly pmming me,trying to add me to ur msn,asking me to email you etc etc.The subject has now been going for 2 days and I have already answered your question 4 times. Obviously the filter goes in the water side.Afric also gave you a great example how to set the enclosure up with the filter under the barkwood. Now I just have to ask because a friend was wondering Did you use to post in here under the alias may?Apparently yous are much alike in the sense yous both dont give up.

I do not have a clue what alias may means?
but what i was talking about is were the mist part goes in the filter!
there is a very very small gecko and it is just laying there my uncle moved the his clothes off the bed and it was underneath i think it could be sick or something should i try and nurse it back 2 health?

its just laying there like its dead i think my uncle might of hurt it when he lifted the clothes off the bed!the gecko it about 1inch long

Moved topic

Matt I just moved this thread to Exotics as it is better placed there since you were asking who has frogs initially. Also, just try to keep the thread of the topic running smoothly, the big jump to sick lizard in this thread probably deserved a new topic if you want to ask questions.

Cheers Hawkeye
Herp Help Moderator

Hows Uncle Cyber gonna find it to answer the questions since you moved it Hawkeye? :lol:

Hello Matt, welcome to Exotics and Other Reptiles. I, as you may know, am a moderator in this section but don't worry too much as I am usually a fair person. :lol:

Hello Matt, welcome to Exotics and Other Reptiles. I, as you may know, am a moderator in this section but worry much as I am usually an unfair person
:wink:

He has been a moderator since there was a request for moderators (an original you might say). Be careful what you say :D

Cheers Hawkeye

Africa can be tough Matt. He may be fair but rest assured that if you cause disruption and wind people up with the same questions again and again, or the repetetive PMing - Africa may just show you the door - HE IS FAIR SO YOU SHOULD ACT AS THOUGH YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS SITE. Slow down a little and enjoy the site. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back