• Hi Guest
    Please create your ads in the New Marketplace by using the tab above or the following link Here.
    These forums will be locked for new posts in the near future.

NSW FOR SALE Broome Stimson's Python (Antaresia stimsoni)

rathbeck

Sex: Male
Size: 80cm approx.
In 2011 we bought a gorgeous Broome Stimson's Python as a hatchling for our boys.
Donovan moved out with our son when he first moved out 4 years ago. He was returned to us 18 months ago.

Unfortunately, we ourselves have downsized into an apartment and are looking for a caring, loving owner for Donovan as we can no longer have him with us.
We have all his original papers.
He’s never been any trouble, never given us a day’s worth of worry and has never been sick or needed any extra vet/medical care.
He comes with his enclosure and all the bits and pieces for him to a new owner; $400 with his enclosure.
Pick up only from Gordon 2072.

Attachments

• D5.jpg
    D5.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 50
  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 48
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 48
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 46
  • D4.jpg
    D4.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Mcnuggets

Sex: Male
Size: 80cm approx.
In 2011 we bought a gorgeous Broome Stimson's Python as a hatchling for our boys.
Donovan moved out with our son when he first moved out 4 years ago. He was returned to us 18 months ago.

Unfortunately, we ourselves have downsized into an apartment and are looking for a caring, loving owner for Donovan as we can no longer have him with us.
We have all his original papers.
He’s never been any trouble, never given us a day’s worth of worry and has never been sick or needed any extra vet/medical care.
He comes with his enclosure and all the bits and pieces for him to a new owner; $400 with his enclosure.
Pick up only from Gordon 2072.
Is he still available?

Mcnuggets

Does he react well being handled? I’ve had snakes since I was little growing up overseas so I’m looking for a companion that reminds me of home. Hoping he’s the one!

moosicalcow

Hey I’m interested in this snake! Does he have a good temperament for beginners? I’ve never officially owned a snake before but I’ve been around them all my life :)