1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

Frogs on R1 license?

Discussion in 'Reptile and Amphibian Identification' started by Danster, Jun 17, 2020.

  1. Danster

    Danster Not so new Member

    Apr 6, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Lithgow, New South Wales, Australia
    Just wondered if you need an extra license other than an R1 to keep green tree frogs? ? Didn't know if i had to get an A1 class as well.
  2. Bluetongue1

    Bluetongue1 APS Veteran APS Veteran

    Aug 10, 2015
    Likes Received:
    To keep a frog as well you will need to apply for a change in licence. The website is: https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/...nimals-as-pets/renew-cancel-or-change-licence.

    A relevant quote from the above site:
    Change your licence
    Your licence allows you to keep a certain class of native animal such as a bird, frog (amphibian), reptile or mammal. If you want to add another class of animal to your collection you will need to tell us by completing the Change of Licence Class or Contact Details Form (DOC 73KB) so we can change your existing licence.”

Share This Page