gah - childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My female childreni is beginning to frustrate me. She will only eat either skinks (which I fed once, yeah, bad idea, I know) or pink mice with part of a skink stuck in its mouth. I've tried just scenting the prey by rubbing skinks and their innards over it, but she sees right through this and will not go near it; can't blame her, really, I wouldn't go near it myself. She's not losing condition, yet, but she's certainly not growing much. She'd be about four months old now, and has only shed twice in her life, but even so if it wasn't for the second shed I'd not believe she'd grown at all. The male we have here is huge compared to her. Anyone have any ideas?

I seen a pic in the gallery of a bottle of lizard scent that you cover mice with.I dont know the product nor ever even seen it.But if you can find it in the gallery perhaps you can speak to whoever submitted the photo,They could tell you if it is any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back