Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesskie

Reaction score
Ok im slightly obsessed.. plz post up any pictures you've taken of Garden Skinks!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yea you are kinda obsessed :p but you have good reason, garden skinks are pretty awsome

Found her this morning before the big storm! Didn't even care jus let me pick her straight up.
Water skinks 079.jpg Water skinks 080.jpg

Arrgghhh wish i could keep them!!!

p.s ignore caption when viewing pics :)

Last edited:
I was down at Kiama today at my in laws and their place is INFESTED with eastern water skinks. I saw a few that I suspect were pregnant females and they were huge. I caught one but didn't take any photos. I'm heading back down there this weekend so I will set some pit traps and try to catch one one of the monster females so I can take some pics. They are beautiful skinks though, would probably be my favourite from that family.

I was down at Kiama today at my in laws and their place is INFESTED with eastern water skinks. I saw a few that I suspect were pregnant females and they were huge. I caught one but didn't take any photos. I'm heading back down there this weekend so I will set some pit traps and try to catch one one of the monster females so I can take some pics. They are beautiful skinks though, would probably be my favourite from that family.
water skinks are pretty kewl, but this thread is about GARDEN skinks :)

Yep, my bad. The water skinks were in a garden, does that count?

Last edited:
Water & Garden Skink pics .. post away ppl :lol: :lol: :lol:

loove garden skinks! on a good summers day here in melbourne they are all over the garden sunning themselves on rocks and what not

Carliaspsharpening21.jpg

skinks are cool pets and i have six i give them water in a bottle cap and change it evry day.I go to the petshop and get small crikets and lizard food

Jess, do you know what species you get down there? Quite different looking to our locals, will get pics :)

My Morethia adelaidensis photos seem to have disappeared from photobucket, I'll post them when I find them.
I also see loads of Hemiergis decresiensis in my backyard. I love small brown skinks, it's a shame you don't see many in captivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back