going going gone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thats it for me folks, Im out of here.
It was fun while it lasted.
Peter

wow even the mods are leaving?!!!!??!! but pete your cool your not spose to leave

those that have been members for a while understand the significance of what has gone on...
not dissing those of you that have only been here a while.

What's going on here??

We get a new place to play, and subscribe too!

And now people are having a go at each other, more than usual! and people are leaving???

Let's all play nice boys and girls!!!!

when i first regeisterd to this site everyone was great but it has being getting bad and fast hardly anyone is helping each other out most people are just making reptiles out as a joke

when i first regeisterd to this site everyone was great but it has being getting bad and fast hardly anyone is helping each other out most people are just making reptiles out as a joke
look around mate its all a joke>> aps is a joke now:eek: i think they need a major mod change

cya pete, weve had our run-in's, best of luck.

well we all need to start taking it serious again and stop all this B u ll $h!t
and get back to the thing we all love and have in common reptiles

That aint going to happen with the ammoun of crap that has been brought out of the closet. I am going to stay on for now.

Bloody heck. What I am I to do for laughs now the best source of acerbic wit on this site buggers off.
Never met the guy (as far as i know) yet he always posted a cracker. I'm certainly miss your contributions Peter (as the rest of us swing back to the middle of the bell curve) and all the best.
OK I'll sit down now and shut up
B

sad thing is alot of experienced herpers have left.. less valuable to me now :(
sure there is still alot of ppl on here that know ALOT more than i do anyhow.
seeing as nothing has directly affected me yet (to my knowledge) ill stick around..

The site isnt that bad is it? with a site this size there is going to be a bit of crap I just ignore it but I guess its a bit hard to ignore all the BS when its your job to get rid of it.

Atleast have a few parting shots at who/what made you leave.

I just joined and i was hoping this site would be helpful, so i really hope there are still people here who know loads more than me

The site isnt that bad is it? with a site this size there is going to be a bit of crap I just ignore it but I guess its a bit hard to ignore all the BS when its your job to get rid of it.

Atleast have a few parting shots at who/what made you leave.

Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back