• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

good lookin diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

croc_hunter_penny

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am looking for a great looking diamond! I don't really care what age or sex. if its a hatchling you have, i would like to see pics of the parents as well.

I really like the look of diamonds that have nice small spots all over their back rather than the larger, elongated spots that look like lines or stripes. if you have one, or are breeding one this season please let me know or pm me for my email address if you want to send pics.

thanks for looking!
-penny

I'm thinking of selling this guy as i have too many males (4 and no females!!). Won't be cheap though.

Attachments

• Diamond115-03-07.jpg
    Diamond115-03-07.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 317
How much would a diamond like that go for ? or in other words how much are you going to sell it for ?

I'm thinking $500. That is not the best picture of him either, he is an absolute stunner.

Thats not so bad. i was thinking you were going to say somthing like $1000. What are the stats on him. age/length/good feeder ? Are all five the same as that one ? Im looking into breeding diamonds in the next year or so thats why i i ask all the questions.

unsexed, 4ft, selling soon.

Feb5153.jpg

Thats not so bad. i was thinking you were going to say somthing like $1000. What are the stats on him. age/length/good feeder ? Are all five the same as that one ? Im looking into breeding diamonds in the next year or so thats why i i ask all the questions.

He's 2 years old, bred by Mick Toohey and would be about 3ft i guess. He feeds everytime but there is a trick to it. This is the best of my Diamonds but i'll most likey sell him as my others are locale specific and he is not.

basketcase

how much are you selling urs for basketcase??

Hi Penny,
Did you see my thread called "Pics" ?
Like I said on that thread...mum was very dark with hardly any yellow....you can't pick by the parents.

just had a look there now. shes a great looking snake, i see what you mean about not judging from the parents.

oh hey, if you happen to have a diamond you want to get rid of before july, let me know ;)

i have a diamonds to sell
she is really friendly snake eats well and is a nice yellow phase about 2.5yrs old and is female and she is about 4ft
make me an offer
cheers

Picture 031.jpg

bugger! thats a gorgeous diamond!!!we wouldn't mind freighting but want to see the snake first... NSW was our limits, sorry. :cry:

Hi penny
like Fay said you cant pick the parents
other members should remeber this when buying i breed these from A black male and a not so pretty female they were breed in 05
Mick

Attachments

• diamonds hatchlings 05.jpg
    diamonds hatchlings 05.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 146
Hi penny
like Fay said you cant pick the parents
other members should remeber this when buying i breed these from A black male and a not so pretty female they were breed in 05
Mick

Mick do you have any of these for sale????? They are gorgeous!!!! :D
Yes you definately can't pick a hatchy by it's parents sometimes!!!

Oh and by the way where are you located in NSW?

Last edited:
Hi no all this years were sold with in a week of advertising i am on the south coast and i sell them for $250
mick

Bugger!! And you don't have any yearlings or adults you'd consider selling? We are on the hunt for a female :D
By South Coast do you mean the gong? just a punt on your user name???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back