got my cheeks pierced last night lol :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaye

Reaction score
hey all i got my cheeks pierced last night and im bored so i thought id share a pic haha
enjoy and feel free to comment

cheeks.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha wait till they heal il be a water foutain :p take them out and spray water out hahaha

Looks good!

I was reading up about cheek piercings because I wanted some and many people mention getting lumps in their cheeks.

I decided on one very low cheek piercing (it sat in line with my gums and looked like a beauty spot on the outside) instead of the two normal cheek piercings.
Ended up getting the dreaded lump, eventually got sick of the piercing itself and took it out a week or so ago.
The lump is still there, hoping it will go away. It has gone down a fair bit since I took it out but there is still a hardness there.

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you.

i used to have a gf that could take out her peircing just above the right side of her lip and she could spray water pretty far lol

Looks good!

I was reading up about cheek piercings because I wanted some and many people mention getting lumps in their cheeks.

I decided on one very low cheek piercing (it sat in line with my gums and looked like a beauty spot on the outside) instead of the two normal cheek piercings.
Ended up getting the dreaded lump, eventually got sick of the piercing itself and took it out a week or so ago.
The lump is still there, hoping it will go away. It has gone down a fair bit since I took it out but there is still a hardness there.

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you.

I have that "lump" on one of my nostrils from about 7 years ago from a dodgy peircing.Acts like a speed bump when you go for a dig lol.

Haha, girl at my school has taken hers out and it looks stupid now! These little holes in each cheek.

I have that "lump" on one of my nostrils from about 7 years ago from a dodgy peircing.Acts like a speed bump when you go for a dig lol.

bahahahahahahahahaha nice digging styles :p i got 3 on my ear from industrial bar and another piercing had them for years

Nice. I too wanna see the dermals when theyre done, Iv got lip, tongue, and 6mm stretchers in both ears and im thinking about getting 2nd holes AGAIN lol and stretching those to 3mm & the 6es to 8s :)........lol

Nice. I too wanna see the dermals when theyre done, Iv got lip, tongue, and 6mm stretchers in both ears and im thinking about getting 2nd holes AGAIN lol and stretching those to 3mm & the 6es to 8s :)........lol

nice i got tongue 3 lip 1 dermal ear stretched to 10 and cheeks soon be to be 4 dermals

-_-sweet, lol when i lived in nsw the school i went to tryed to say that it was child abuse (but yet kids could have tatoos), but i got them done in qld b4 i was there so thry had nothing else to say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back