Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend oof mine bred some of the black soil beardies for one of the kellyville pets courses and got paid 25 each for baby blacksoil beardies.

Sorry Greebo, already have two females.
Just hope the little male hits puberty early in life and becomes a bit of a stud. :lol:

My female isn't showing much sign of being gravid but is starting to thicken up a little. I however know she is gravid as 1. The male is no longer showing any interest, 2. she is becoming very reclusive ( I know these things do do maken it certain but number three does ....... 3. I have access to an ultrasound.

I let you all know how she goes

Franco

You lucky bugger! I wish I had access to an ultrasound. That would be handy!
What can you see with an ultrasound?Can you actually see how many eggs she is going to have?
I hope everything goes well for ya.

Thanks Greebo.

I couln't actually see a bloody thing when looking on the screen, but the guy who was doing it for me seemed to know what he was looking for. At such an early stage it is very difficult to see how many eggs she will lay as they have not yet developed their shells. When we get a little closer to laying, we should be able to get a rough idea of the clutch size. There is still a bit to go yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back