Hello all.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maseface

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey im Mase.
I have a pet female Funnelweb that ive had for like 2 months now.

Heres a short clip of her digging her hole.
Funnel web nesting - YouTube

Eating a cricket.
Funnel web feeding - YouTube
(sorry about the poor quality)

What you guys think?

Also im looking at getting a tarantula. All the places ive gone to have been sold out of the bigger ones... which unfortunately is what im after haha. So if anyone is selling some, hit me up :)

Attachments

• Infensa.jpg
    Infensa.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 215
Hello Mase. Welcome to the forum. Have you got any reptiles as well? I have a QLD Bird eating spider and he is pretty cool so I share your love of the creepy crawlies.

Hi Mase and welcome to APS I dont like spiders dont know why people would keep them as pets but some would say the same about reptiles

I dont have any reptiles as the moment, had a few bearded dragons and some blue tounges before.
Haven't really got the room for reptiles as the moment :S
Can't wait for my tarantula though.
Either getting a Selenotypus sp. "gem Fields" or Phlogius crassipes "Kuttibul" (depending if they restock before my new enclosure arrives.)

My boyfriend is getting a bird-eating spider soon.we're getting it from a local breeder but not sure what type exactly cause they have many

No, birds arent actually a large part of thier diet in the wild. In captivity its insects for the most part, I have heard some eat thawed pinkies. Mainly gut loaded bugs tho.

Hi mase !!!

Wow your creepy crawly is beautiful I love spiders
But cant keep them due to my husbands 2 cats who are sneaky and would want to play and it would all end up not so great on both behalves.
Good on you I'm glad people keep such interesting and different pets :p

Lol to some people keeping reptiles would be considered different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back