help find snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicagear

Not so new Member
Reaction score
anybody now where i can get a snow corn python?they r mad!i dont have much money but i csn spend up to hundred mabe
does any1 here breed them i would be grateful for help rock on

how old do i have to be b4 i can have one legal?
my mums boyfriend says he used to now someone who had 1 but he is in jail for drugs :(

You are only allwoed native reptiles in 1996 you were allwoed exotic but they brought in a rule they were illegal.

ok firstly forget about the corn snake they are elligal to purchase and the only people who can have them legally are people who had them before the law came in in 1996 and they are not aloud to sell or breed them.

secondly before you get any ideas about getting reptiles think about getting a licence as it is elligal to keep them with out it (depending what state your in).

All exotics are illegal unless you are a zoo metallcagaer.... it has nothing to do with your age.
Contact Parks & Wildlife in your state, (or check out their web sites) and you will see all the specimines you can legally keep once licenced.

I would strongly advise against getting anything without the proper license. Licensing laws, and the rulling on exotics being illegal are inplace for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back