Help me decide a name for Lizzy's baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ianinoz

Reaction score
Here it is (I think it's about 10 day's to 2 weeks old).
minilizzy4grreatsidesho.gif

I wanted to call it Minnie but my wife thinks that's a stupid name.

And yes - I am planning on befriending it and am already starting to offer it food treats (leaving dead mutant mealworm beetles to eat in a little treat dish).

It likes the pile of gum leaf litter I placed over the top of the little Roses chocolate box as camouflage that I adapted to create a hide for it, not sure if it goes inside the box. Is darned hard to spot against the dead gum leaves and it's about the same size too. Only spotted it because it moved when I was looking through the screen door.

Very tricky subject in tricky lighting (dappled sun light). Moves bloody quick too.

Last edited:
dude what makes you think its lizzies baby? how do you even know what sex anything is?they are not born this time of year but in summer,please go and read up a bit more on this species if you want to obsess over it so much
lol

do you abuse substances??? i mean that in the nicest possible way :)

but keep up the good work looking after lizzy :)

oh name the skink, son of lizzy

oh also have you thought about befreinding a young brown snake?? they need love too and love houses

dude what makes you think its lizzies baby? how do you even know what sex anything is?they are not born this time of year but in summer,please go and read up a bit more on this species if you want to obsess over it so much
lol

do you abuse substances??? i mean that in the nicest possible way :)

but keep up the good work looking after lizzy :)

oh name the skink, son of lizzy

oh also have you thought about befreinding a young brown snake?? they need love too and love houses

Lizzy was pregnant before Fathers Day, and wasn't after (was fat before and less fat after).
And this baby is the right size to be new born.

Now if you have nothing sensible to add, go troll somewhere else please and don't derail this thread with uncalled for baits and flames.

JFYI : I've spoken with some EWS breeders who say you are misinformed , can have young as early as August and from one live young to near a dozen. And when were first saw this baby it was only aboujt 2" long (right size according to breeder to be newborn).

(I didn't know so I asked those who do and Lizzy has lived in a subtropical environment all winter (stayed inside) so had plenty of warmth and food to grow her baby.)

Don't believe everything you read in fact sheets and books.

BTW you've been added to my ignore list..

Last edited:
yer im sort of thinking you are interfering with nature a bit , hate me if you want :) just my opinion

Lizzy was pregnant before Fathers Day, and wasn't after (was fat before and less fat after).
And this baby is the right size to be new born.

Now if you have nothing sensible to add, go troll somewhere else please and don't derail this thread with uncalled for baits and flames.

sorry im not capable of hating,i have nothing but totally sensible things to share with my cute freinds like you.your threads leave you wide open for what may seem to you like criticizing. You have no idea what sex lizzy is and Eulamprus quoyii gives birth to multiple live young in summer but only 1 of them is hanging around acording to you with your unidentified sex lizard at the wrong time of year.
now dont count me as a hater but there is plenty of people here who are going to murder your threads with your lack of grasp on reptile reality,
just sayin

p.s i think minnie is a pimp name :)

Just putting it out there the technical term is gravid not pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back