Hi from tan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Tanya and i have been using this site for a couple of weeks but somehow completely overlooked this intro part and have just dived straight into asking questions! How rude of me!! :oops: My husband always says I talk too much so I'll keep it brief! Love snakes, love this site and love my little girl, Sledge (6yo coastal). Have just reserved a Bredli for myself and can't wait to go pick him up - think I'll call him Legolas. (I love LOTR). Looking forward to chatting!! :D

I haven't measured her but she's about 7.5-8 feetish and a big teddy bear! I'm not very good at these computer thingys and not real sure how to post a pic???

just click on post reply down the bottom
and on the next screen and click on add an attachment
wait till the browse button appears and press on it.
you should be able to find the pic you want then click submit.

Hi Tan, i also love LOTR, i even flew to NZ to go to where they filmed parts of the movie...loved it
Hey thor nice name for a snake (Jade) its my daughters name :D

It's also my daughter's middle name!

Ok, this is the first time I've done a pic so not sure if it will work right :? Sorry, pic behind glass so a bit of glare on her too

Yep, she's cooling at the moment a friend has a nice looking boy we will try her with about Sept

Nice looking Caostal Tan.

I'd say welcome to the site but you've already been here a while!! LOL :lol:

Just a "small" fan hey Thor!!!??? :shock: :lol:

Love lizards too but don't have any. Ithink it runs in the family though, I have 3 kids and all love the creepy crawlies!

Thanx thor, I know they're in a slump, but they'll come good!!

hi tanya, welcome to the site, beautiful looking snake you have there

my brother and mum are from townsville and both have snakes :)

hi tanya! think i too missed the intro thing... (lol) hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back