I had to ban member from APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the poor bloke back in, he's harmless. I've seen far worse than him over the years.

What's aerial ping pong got to do with this???????????

You never can tell in the big city!!
It may be me or it may be you??
Who will it be.
Phone a friend or fifty fifty, you decide. LOL
Maybe it's viewers choice??? :lol:

I don't know moose, maybe we should ask eddie maquire!!!!LMAO 8)

Bring him back!! This site is cool but sometimes I feel like the admins are nazi's and the members a jew's.
THATS A VERY OFFENSIVE COMMENT BARTJI
I say let the mods do what is neccessary for them to enjoy this site as well otherwise they may just give up and quit the site then where will we go
I Vote for slateman

I do believe that farkurnel has earned the right to return if I count correctly.
Lets see then;

1. sxereturn
2. zoe
3. NoOne
4. earthmother
5. Ramsayi
6. Nome - doesn't care either way
7. Hugsta - aka me
8. Magpie
9. Baritji
10. Lester
11. Pinkie

Well done Farkurnel.
Great to have you back. :lol: :D 8)

africancichlidau said:
.i just think in the past you have made some rash decisions.

And, my deer Obie, you haven't?

no not many africa,nowhere near the whopper i referred to.

be seenya soon farkmiister.

obee

Earthmother, So I don't understand wre you saying that Fark should be allowed back or not?

Moose, r you lining yourself up for a moderators job?

So Slatey was the first banning a competition issue?

Hi Jan, not trying to nitpick or anything but do you remember the time when we all chipped in to get you your olive python Surprise, and you published the first and last names of everyone who contributed in the forums?
Seems like a case of pot calling kettle black :)

Buggie smuggie- I was not saying either way, I was stating that I like the fella, but I was not involved in the communication (either on the forum or in private) between Slatey and Greg so I have nothing say on the matter. :|

This unfortunately has become nitpicky.
:mrgreen: Pinks, I'm thinking that was a different situation, it was happy and friendly and not nasty or derrogatory.
And I do agree that the Jew and Nazi comment was OTT but maybe Brodes was just running off at the keyboard, because thats an overreaction and I'm sure he didn't mean it. :?

Em

Oooh OOOh let's stop - - - it's all bad vibey.

Sorry MM I had not realised that Greg was using the full name in a nasty or derogatory way as I did not read it :)

So far Moose seems to be the only voice of reasonon this thread. :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: there should be smileys here.
They are for Greg

Why don't we let Greg back and ask his opinion of what happened? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back