I would like to colect money for one of our admins.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nit picking! Yikes! Better spray yourself with Top of Descent! :)

lol not MY nits :D

*runs after slatey with top of descent*

SJ here (and yes, I typed that last one for dad). The fact of the matter is that you're not going to find a cPanel based server for any less than $80US per month anywhere.. and if it is it'll only be marginally cheaper and probably something Celeron based which wouldn't handle this site at times of great load. Show me a "better deal" and I'll gladly compare and contrast it for you.

If I can give a donation out of appreciation for a site well run that brings me alot of enjoyment i will gladly donate it .

Greg its your decision i dont care one way or another who does and who does not contribute .

Thanks to all admin and mods and everyone else who run this site we wouldnt be here if it wasnt the best !

i would gladly show you a better deal, but the deal is not able to be accessed by this site as it is done through hosts that are on a personal level with myself.

if you read what i wrote it said 'i' could get a server for that much per year that meets the current specifications you listed, never said anything about aps getting it for the same price

Were there any more of those hypo bredli's going for sale? If so, who? where? and how much?

Ta,

Ben

dobermanmick that's it in a nutshell mate. It's very simple really.

soulweaver said:
i would gladly show you a better deal, but the deal is not able to be accessed by this site as it is done through hosts that are on a personal level with myself.

if you read what i wrote it said 'i' could get a server for that much per year that meets the current specifications you listed, never said anything about aps getting it for the same price

You are talking about dedicated servers and not just hosting plans correct? We currently have our server through www.managed.com which is probably the cheapest for dedicated servers on the net.

yeah they could possibly be the cheapest on the net, what i ment to say before is that i get a very reduced rate because of contacts.

Oooooooo Sherm i m shaking...wel MY dad is a lawyer.;) well not really but it sounds a hec of a lot better then him being an engineer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back