Indoor Lizard Cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David275

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen my outdoor lizard cage, but i thought i'd show you my indoor Western Bearded Dragon cage.

Whole enclosure
P1000003.jpg

Warm Side
P1000004-1.jpg

Cool Side
P1000005.jpg

In Between
P1000006-1.jpg

Cheers
David

Very nice! The backgroung makes it look like he's on a holiday in the USA :)

Nice work David - looks lovely and clean. I'd be tempted to maybe downsize the waterbowl to lower humidity levels in that enclosure. I've not kept this species in particular but from other Pogona species I've kept they do well with a small water container and maybe a misting if they are having dramas shedding.

Hopefully someone who's kept this species (or the breeder you purchased from) can confirm if what I've said might help

I have the 2ft tall version of that enclosure for my young Frilly; I've kept the background in and included more vertical 'perching' options. Great cages!

lol I used a painting I found at the local dump shop, and slid it behind my beardies glass tank (the bluetongue now has said tank) and she tried jumping into it with a resounding "BANG" into the glass. It didn't bother her, she jumped up and tried getting through via the edge of the tank, and realized she couldn't get in so ignored it in future. Too funny though!!! :D

snowman: Very nice! The backgroung makes it look like he's on a holiday in the USA :)

You mean a party in the usa? nah, i kid, i hate milley ciruses music :p great enclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back