John Cann,The Latta's and The Mary River Turtle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very good craig, sounds like my little turts gonna outlive me:(

nothing happening Craig ,i was only at Johns last week and he dident even metioned it the bugger

very good thanks for sharing that craig hope all is going well up there

Cheers, thanks Mick. They approached us about doing a show about the Mary River turtle and I suggested combining a story with John Cann in it as he originally tracked them down and described them. It's great to work with a legend like John as well. John is also a member of AFTCRA Inc. Everythings going well and pretty flat out up here at the moment. We've just had 3 people arrive from France to accompany us on the Mary with our research. As soon as they leave a student from Sydney will be flying up from NSW to do some work experience with us for a week.

Rgds,

Craig

Great work getting that on tv. I actually felt like writing to the Courier Mail this morning after buying the paper and the headline across the front page being Dam Shame with a story being critical that the Mary river has not been dammed yet, no idea just typical journalism crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back